Optical Fiber Cable Technology Department is an exclusive Optical Fiber Cable Technology solution provider,
Global Green is experienced in the field of Fiber Optic Cabling, trenching, blowing, Splicing & Testing, etc. Various
Activities involved in this operation are as under:
- Open Trenching - excavation of earth as per client requirement including Auguring, Bridge Clamping using DWC and GI Pipes.
- HDD trenching (Horizontal Directional Drilling process).
- Laying of the duct – as per the specific requirement of the client.
- Duct Proving – Duct Integration Test - to ensure no blockage in the duct.
- Testing of the OFC kept in drums – Pre-installation test.
- Blowing of the Optical Fiber Cable into the duct by using Air Compressors.
- Splicing/termination of the OFC at nominated junctions and in Sub-Stations as per the specification of the client.
- Point to point testing of the joints with OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer).
- Final Link Test to establish the connectivity from one end to the other end of a particular stretch.
- Generation of various Test Reports.